| About the League
Of Interest to the League
This commercial structure, built circa 1920, is surrounded by residences and located near the old Dallas Streetcar Line 46, which cut diagonally through the Trinity Height...
Built prior to 1944, The Mission Motel is one of many motor-court motels aimed to accommodate travelers along the former turnpike between Dallas and Fort Worth. Hist...
Leveraging & Improving Neighborhood Connections or in other words, LINCing Communities. On Monday, 16 July from 6~8pm, a charrette follow-up meeting is scheduled to revie...
Davis Street was the first paved road to Ft. Worth. It was part of the larger Bankhead Hwy. system. The Bankhead Hwy. was one of the first paved trans-contine...
Sharrock Family Cabin Few Oak Cliff residents are aware that in Southwest Oak Cliff rests an intact early settlers cabin and barn dating back to around 1847. What sets t...
W. C. Lattimore was one of the earliest residents of 400 W. Page. He started his religious career in Denton in the late 1800’s as a popular Baptist minister while al...
1. HUMBLE OIL SERVICE STATION - ZANG AND BECKLEY - 1929 UPDATE 5/30/12 - A meeting has been scheduled in the next week with Councilmember Jasso, the developer and the Lake ...
1. Tenth St. Historic District - Since last year’s Risk List, the outlook for Tenth Street Historic District has improved. A Neighborhood Association is beginni...
5. 1901 Ramsey 2012Tuesday, 05 June 2012 13:02
2. Mission Motel 2012Friday, 25 May 2012 22:19
LINC-ing DallasMonday, 09 July 2012 00:47
8. T.P. Coal & Oil Co. Station - 247 E. Davis 2012Friday, 08 June 2012 19:46
4. Sharrock Cabin 2012Friday, 25 May 2012 23:05
7. 400 W. Page 2012Tuesday, 05 June 2012 13:05
1. Humble Service Station 2012Friday, 27 April 2012 15:47
2011 Architecture at Risk StatusTuesday, 12 June 2012 09:41