Congratulations to Kacy & Dana Jones, recipients of this year’s OOCCL Ruth Chenoweth Award, for their renovation & preservation of Cannon’s Village. Located at the corner of Davis & Edgefield, the old English style architecture stood in disarray for many years, yet always stood as a prominent structure in the community.
Kacy & Dana Jones bought the building with Dana’s parents last December, and plan on living in 2 apartments that are to be built on the second floor. The bottom floor will be rented out to several businesses & a restaurant, Oak Clips, the Book Doctor, Zolas, the Mod Lab, Cozy Cottage, & a yet unnamed restaurant.
We are very excited to see the Cannon Village once again become a viable part of the community.
Oak Cliff snapshot
2014 Fall Home Tour Sponsors
No current events.
Become a League Member
- Oak Cliff Residents oppose managed toll lanes on I-35 and 67
- The old Dallas streetcars stopped running 59 years ago
- Dallas Festival of Ideas speaker sees arts as inspiring people, societies to grow
- Last Opportunity for Public Comment on the Trinity Tollroad
- Final Oak Cliff Gateway Plan to City Council
|Page 3 of 89|